viernes, 29 de julio de 2011

Andrés writes....


Since I came to Brighton, I have had such a good time. We have had many activities in Loxdale like sports and going on tours. I enjoyed 'rounders' and the karaoke in which I sang songs such as "Born to be Wild" or "Welcome to the Jungle."

But the most I enjoyed was the talent show. I played with other students and Andy "Satisfaction" from the Rolling Stones. I never loose my rock spirit anywhere!

Desde que llegué a Brighton, he tenido tan buenos momentos. Hemos tenido muchas actividades en Loxdale, como los deportes y realizar recorridos turísticos. He disfrutado 'Rounders' y el karaoke en el que yo cantaba canciones como "Born to be Wild" o "Welcome to the Jungle".

Pero la mayoría de los disfruté fue el show de talentos. Toqué con otros estudiantes y Andy "Satisfaction" de los Rolling Stones. Yo nunca pierdo mi espíritu de rock en cualquier lugar!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario